- Addiction Stabilization Center
- Community Service Programs
- Emergency Shelter for Men
- Enriched Living Center
- Food Service
- Learning Center
- Parker House Aftercare Program
- – Community Based Residential Program
- Peer Engagement Specialist
- Representative-Payee Program
- Skills for Success Job Training
- Spiritual Life Program
- West Street Apartments
Our Food Service Department continues to provide its vital, nutritious meal service program to the hungry, homeless, addicted and disabled individuals in Utica and the Mohawk Valley. Daily we provide three meals to our 130 residents in addition to serving a walk-in population from the community a hot breakfast, a bag lunch and hot dinner meal. This is made possible by the generosity of a giving and caring community who provides much of our raw foods through in-kind donations.
In 2019, the Mission received donated food valued at $372,526 and provided 254,550 meals to those in need in our community.
Breakfast is available to the community 7:00 am – 7:30 am M – F, and 8:00 am – 8:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
Bag lunches are available every day from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm at the Emergency Shelter located at 203 Rutger Street. Dinner is available from 4:00 pm – 4:25 pm daily at our Food Services located at 201 Rutger Street.
Food donations can be dropped off at at 201 Rutger Street daily from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm. Turkeys and pies are always needed for our Thanksgiving dinner, and turkeys, hams, and pies for our Christmas dinner. Thank you and God Bless You!
If you would like to know more about hosting a food drive, contact Susan Woods, Director of Development – firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.735.1645×115.
The Rescue Mission of Utica has a food pantry for families in need. There is always a need for the following items:
Vegetables and Fruits:
- Dried Fruits
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Vegetables
- Tomato / Spaghetti Sauce (please no glass jars)
- Instant Potatoes
- Vegetable or Fruit Juices
Proteins- Meat, Non-Meat, & Dairy:
- Canned Tuna
- Canned Chicken
- Spam (other similar canned meats)
- Canned Beef / Chicken Stews
- Canned Raviolis / Chili w/ Meat
- Dry Beans
- Canned Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered Milk
- Oatmeal (individual packages)
- Hot Cereal (like Cream of Wheat)
- Cold Cereal
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Boxed Stuffing Mix
- Pancake / Biscuit Mix
Additional / Extra Items:
- Granola Bars
- Trail Mix
- Jelly / Jam (please no glass jars)
- Brownie / Cake Mix
- Other Snacks
- Print a list of ongoing food box items.
For more information about Food Service you can download our Rescue Mission brochure or contact:
Lucas Richmond, Food Service Manager
315-735-1645 ext. 2131
315-735-1645 ext. 2131
Utica, NY 13501