Our Facilities Department is in an urgent need of a volunteer who would be willing to help out with mowing/raking & light ground maintenance. If you would be interested, please contact:
Stephanie Moore, Volunteer Services & Internship Coordinator at 315.735.1645×103 or email@example.com.
Stories of changes lives
Hard drugs were my life. After 10 years in jail, I had a choice: continue the life I knew, or try to start a new one. Read more of my story…
When a shoulder injury ended my baseball career, my drinking escalated and my life spiraled downhill. Read more of my story…
I wanted to get out as soon as possible… then I opened the Bible and something happened to me…the words came alive. Read more of my story…
Who May Qualify?
- Those who do not presently own a home or real property
- Those who successfully complete and comply with Financial Coaching Sessions provided by the HomeOwnership Center and have adequate financial resources/financial plan to be able to maintain the home
- Those who have participated or are participating in one of the following:
- Rescue Mission of Utica Programs: Emergency Housing, Parker House Program, West Street Housing, Enriched Living Center, Addiction Stabilization Center
- The Emmaus House of Utica
- JCTOD Outreach, Inc. dba Johnson Park Center
- A United States Veteran as defined by Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations currently residing in Oneida County
- Family size is limited to four persons
- All individuals over the age of 18 living in the household must sign the Consent for Release and Exchange of Confidential Information Form.
- Annual Income must be in the following ranges, income will be verified by the HomeOwnership Center
- 1 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $28,350 and $45,350
- 2 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $32,400 and $51,800
- 3 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $36,450 and $58,300
- 4 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $40,500 and $64,750
Application deadline, Friday, June 30th.
Rescue Mission of Utica, Inc. would like to thank Human Technologies Corporation, MVCC Youth Build, Adorino Construction, Mayor Palmieri and the City of Utica for their contributions and participation in the project
UTICA, N.Y. (WUTR/WFXV/WPNY-TV) – The Utica Rescue Mission has announced that it’s holding a “Large Outdoor Clothing Giveaway” on Wednesday September 1st. The event is free for all visitors and will be from 8:30am to 1:30pm in the rear parking...
When you #StartWithaSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to the Rescue Mission of Utica Inc. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/15-0569359 and support us every time you shop.