Spiritual Life Program
The Bible tells us to “go forth and make disciples” (Matthew 28:19-20). The primary emphasis of the Rescue Mission’s Spiritual Life Program is to train men in the principles of the Kingdom.
These principles include:
- Spiritual Assessment
- Spiritual Counseling
- Bible Study
- Spiritual Surveys
- Chapel Services (6Pm Sun. & Wed.)
- One-On-One & Group Sessions
- Assistance Into the Local Church
- Marital Counseling & Reconciliation
- Life-Skills Education & Training
Chapel services were held
Individuals made faith decisions for Christ.
Individuals attended Bible study, devotions, and other spiritual enrichment opportunities.
For more information you can download our Rescue Mission brochure or contact: