- Addiction Stabilization Center
- Community Based Residential Program
- Community Service Programs
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Drop In Center
- Emergency Shelter for Men
- Enriched Living Center
- Food Service
- Parker House Aftercare Program
- Peer Engagement Specialist
- Representative-Payee Program
- Skills for Success Job Training
- Spiritual Life Program
- Thread of Life Thrift Store
- West Street Apartments
Enriched Living Center
The Enriched Living Center (ELC) is a New York State licensed, 52-single room residential program for adult men and women diagnosed with mental illness. The program is based on the principles of Psychiatric Rehabilitation. Our staff is available on site 24 hours each day. 18,609 nights of care were provided to 64 men and women in our Enriched Living Center.
While in our care, residents are provided with:
- Residents are provided with:
- Food, personal hygiene items, clothing and safe shelter.
- Laundry facilities.
- Spiritual counseling (upon request).
Major services provided include:
- Medication management – we supervise medication management and provide education and support to help people become independent and maintain their mental and physical health.
- Transportation – to health care appointments helps the residents remain in contact with their community providers.
- Community based health care – is provided to allow residents access to the specialized health care services they may need.
- Pharmacy services – are provided by a local pharmacy that delivers prescribed medications directly to the program for residents.
- Phlebotomist services – are available on site one day a week.
- Adult Day Healthcare programs – are provided in the community.
- Social Recreation – is available through local agencies which include shopping trips and social outings.
- Representative-payee services – are available on campus to assist residents in managing funds.
- Crisis intervention – in the event of a crisis the staff is trained to manage the crisis. We also interact as necessary with the Mobile Crisis Assessment Team (MCAT).
- Education and counseling – for behavioral and interpersonal skill development is another fundamental program focus. Service Plans are individually tailored to assist the person to achieve a higher level of functional health.
For more information you can download the Enriched Living Center brochure or contact:
Linda Nobles, Program Director of the Enriched Living Center
315-735-1645 ext. 2120
315-735-1645 ext. 2120
Utica, NY 13501