- Addiction Stabilization Center
- Community Service Programs
- Emergency Shelter for Men
- Enriched Living Center
- Food Service
- Learning Center
- Parker House Aftercare Program
- – Community Based Residential Program
- Peer Engagement Specialist
- Representative-Payee Program
- Skills for Success Job Training
- Spiritual Life Program
- West Street Apartments
Programs & Services
Adopt a Resident for Christmas!
Christmas Wish List
Our ministry programs need:
- Zippered Hoodies- sizes M-XXL
- Long Johns- sizes M – XXL
- Under wear – sizes M – XXL
- Hats and Gloves
- Thermal Socks
- Shaving Kits
- Shower Gel 12-16 oz.
- Shampoo/Conditioner 12-16 oz.
- Wash Cloths
Please bring donations to: 293 Genesee Street Utica By December 16, 2020 315-735-1645
Thank you. Your gifts will make the holiday bright!
Your support of the Rescue Mission equips us to reach out to men, women, children, and families with the Good News while meeting physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and practical needs. Your support results in transformed lives and hope for the future. We do this primarily through the our programs and services.
I could almost see the bridge ahead. I was drunk and driving about 120 mph, and I knew I could easily crash through the rail, and plunge into the water below. Then it would all be over. All of my darkness and depression. Read more of my story…