Parker House Aftercare Program
The Parker House Residential Aftercare Program is a six month Christian discipleship program offering men a safe environment in which to grow spiritually while healing from addiction and other destructive behaviors. Residents receive one-on-one counseling, case management, Bible study, Chapel services, outpatient treatment, and advocacy.
Nights of care were provided.
Unique individuals in our Parker House Aftercare Program.
Recent program graduates. Several graduates are volunteers, employed, and/or furthering their education.
Years the Parker House Aftercare Program has been helping people in need.
While in our care, residents are provided with:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Open heart to the Gospel message.
- Must adhere to program guidelines
Daily Activities Include
- Morning Devotions
- Seasonal Outings
- Out-Patient Treatment At Local Day Rehabilitation Agencies
- One-On-One Counseling
- Chapel Services, Bible Studies & Prayer Meetings
- Volunteering On Our Campus
Here’s what some residents had to say about the program
For more information you can download the Parker House Aftercare Program brochure or contact: