Who May Qualify?
- Those who do not presently own a home or real property
- Those who successfully complete and comply with Financial Coaching Sessions provided by the HomeOwnership Center and have adequate financial resources/financial plan to be able to maintain the home
- Those who have participated or are participating in one of the following:
- Rescue Mission of Utica Programs: Emergency Housing, Parker House Program, West Street Housing, Enriched Living Center, Addiction Stabilization Center
- The Emmaus House of Utica
- JCTOD Outreach, Inc. dba Johnson Park Center
- A United States Veteran as defined by Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations currently residing in Oneida County
- Family size is limited to four persons
- All individuals over the age of 18 living in the household must sign the Consent for Release and Exchange of Confidential Information Form.
- Annual Income must be in the following ranges, income will be verified by the HomeOwnership Center
- 1 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $28,350 and $45,350
- 2 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $32,400 and $51,800
- 3 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $36,450 and $58,300
- 4 Person Household Yearly Household Income must be between: $40,500 and $64,750
Application deadline, Friday, June 30th.
Rescue Mission of Utica, Inc. would like to thank Human Technologies Corporation, MVCC Youth Build, Adorino Construction, Mayor Palmieri and the City of Utica for their contributions and participation in the project