- Addiction Stabilization Center
- Community Service Programs
- Emergency Shelter for Men
- Enriched Living Center
- Food Service
- Learning Center
- Parker House Aftercare Program
- Peer Engagement Specialist
- Representative-Payee Program
- Skills for Success Job Training
- Spiritual Life Program
- West Street Apartments
Parker House Residential Aftercare Program
The Parker House Residential Aftercare Program is a six month Christian discipleship program offering men a safe environment in which to grow spiritually while healing from addiction and other destructive behaviors. Residents receive one-on-one counseling, case management, Bible study, Chapel services, outpatient treatment, and advocacy. In 2019, 6,069 nights of care were provided to 111 unique individuals in our Parker House Aftercare Program. Several graduates are employed and/or furthering their education. Seven men graduated from the Parker House (6-9 month) Aftercare Program. The Parker House Aftercare Program has been helping people in need for over 20 years.
While in our care, residents are provided with:
- Shared private rooms in a safe environment.
- Three meals a day.
- Free clothing, as needed & laundry services.
- Christian teachings.
- Medication management.
- Guidance in achieving a transition plan.
- Time management skills.
- Access to computers and the Learning Center.
- Opportunity to live in one of two Rescue Mission transitional houses upon completion of program.
- Skills for Success Job Training Program – A construction skill building program where individuals strive to gain meaningful career opportunities and employment through a construction trades program.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Open heart to the Gospel message.
- Must adhere to program guidelines.
Daily Activities Include:
- Morning devotions.
- Seasonal outings.
- Out-patient Treatment at local day rehabilitation agencies.
- One-on-One counseling.
- Chapel Services, Bible studies and prayer meetings.
- Volunteering on our campus.
“The Mission has completely changed my life and my attitude. It’s awesome to be happy.” Matt’s part of our Phase 4 program, which gives men a safe place to further their walk with Christ and prepares them to transition back into the community. He also volunteers here at the Mission 20 hours a week. He’s working to get into community college, but Matt’s main goal is to stay focused on what matters: a steady, sober life with God at the center. Read more of my story…
For more information you can download the Parker House Aftercare Program brochure or contact:
David Nicolette, Program Director of the Parker House Aftercare Program
315-735-1645 ext. 2141
315-735-1645 ext. 2141
Utica, NY 13501