Parker House Residential Aftercare Program
The Parker House Residential Aftercare Program is a six to nine month Christian discipleship program offering men a safe environment in which to grow spiritually while healing from addiction and other destructive behaviors. Residents receive one-on-one counseling, case management, computer skills, GED preparation, Bible study, Chapel services, outpatient treatment, advocacy, and educational and life-skills classes.
While in our care, residents are provided with:
- Shared private rooms in a safe environment.
- Three meals a day.
- Free clothing, as needed & laundry services.
- Christian teachings.
- Educational services.
- Guidance in achieving a transition plan.
- Opportunity to live in one of two Rescue Mission transitional houses upon completion of program.
- PHASE 4 Spiritual Life
- Skills for Success Job Training Program – A construction skill building program where individual strive to gain meaningful career opportunities and employment through a construction trades program.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Open heart to the Gospel message.
- Must adhere to program guidelines.
Daily Activities Include:
- Morning devotions.
- Out-patient Treatment at local day rehabilitation agencies.
- One-on-One counseling.
- Video Teachings.
- Chapel Services, Bible studies and prayer meetings.
- Community Services.
“The Mission has completely changed my life and my attitude. It’s awesome to be happy.” Matt’s part of our Phase 4 program, which gives men a safe place to further their walk with Christ and prepares them to transition back into the community. He also volunteers here at the Mission 20 hours a week. He’s working to get into community college, but Matt’s main goal is to stay focused on what matters: a steady, sober life with God at the center. Read more of my story…
For more information you can download our Parker House Aftercare Program brochure or contact:
Brother Rick Johnson, Program Director of the Parker House Aftercare Program
Utica, NY 13501